Right To Information Cell
Right to Information
The Right to Information Act came into being in the year 2005. The basic object of the Right to Information Act is to empower the citizens, promote transparency and accountability in the working of the Government and it mandates timely response to citizen requests for Government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Govt. of India to provide an RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities, PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information/disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the Government of India.
Name of the PIO
Name of the Appellate Authority
Dr. E.F.P Lyngdoh,
Matters related to:
10. All matters related to Examination Department
11. Matters related to:
12. All matters related to Sports activities of the College.
President Governing Body:
Prof. L. S. Gassah, Retd. Professor, Department of Political Science, NEHU.
In line with the initiative taken by the Govt. of India, the College also provides RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens of the country in addition to filing applications Offline. To file their application Online, the citizens are required to submit their application through https://rtionline.gov.in and Offline application may be submitted to the concerned Public Information Officers and Appellate Authorities, as the case may be, as detailed below.
- Rs.10.00 only as application fee.
- Rs.2.00 for each page (in A-3 or A-4 size paper) created or copied.
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in larger size paper
- Actual cost or price for samples or models; and
- For inspection of records – no fee for the first hour, and a fee of Rupees 5.00 for each 15 minutes (or fraction thereof) thereafter.