Dr. Parag Nath
QUALIFICATIONS-M.A, PhD (G.U)
INTERESTS-Language, Literature & Culture of North East India.
- Member: BUGS, NEHUMember: M.C, Laban Assamese L.P. School(2018-)
- Member: MC, Sakkardev Vidyapeeth,
Shillong(2017-)Member: M.C, Shisu Mandir Sec School(2012-2-18)
- Member: M.C, Shillong Vidyalaya Sec School(2013-2017)
- Co-ordinator, U.G.C. Sponsored
National Seminar on Globalization and its impact on regional languages,
Organised by the Dept of Languages, Sankardev College, 2015
- Life Member:Asom Sahitya Sabha, A literary organisation of Assam.
- Life Member: Srimanta Sankardev Cultural Centre, Shillong
- President: Cultural Sub Committee, Srimanta Sankardev Cultural Centre
- Secretary: Shillong Mukul Sangha, A branch of Asom Sahitya Sabha.
- Editor/ ReviewerAdviser: The Mirror- A Peer Reviewed UGC Approved National Journal, Cinnamara College, AssamReviewer: Sampriti- Double blind peer Reviewed National Research Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Editor: Globalisation & its impact on Regional Languages, Proceedings of UGC sponsored National Seminar, Dec, 2015
- Editor: Meghmallar- A souvenir of Shillong Central Bihu(2010)
- Received Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Fellowship Award, 2008
- Position Held: Guest faculty, K.K.H.Open University, Cotton University Centre since 2016
- Selected Papers in Journals( UGC approved)“Understanding Nationalism in the Writings of Laksminath Bezbaroa;
- An introspection” Research Journal of Social & Life Sciences- UGC approved (SL-1962) Refereed journal, Impact Factor:3.112,June-2017(ISSN 0973-3914)
- Socio Economic Perspective of Witch Hunting in North East India; Excellence International Journal of Educational & Research, A peer reviewed & refereed UGC approved International Journal, Impact factor:565 September, 2017(ISSN 2349-8838)
- “Cah Jonogosthir Majot Prosolito Fokora Jojona” Excellence International Journal of Educational & Research, A peer reviewed & refereed UGC approved International Journal, Impact factor:
- 4.565 October, 2017(ISSN 2349-8838)The Process of acculturation among the tea tribes of Assam; International Journal of Research in Social Science, A double- blind peer reviewed Refereed open access UGC approved International journal, November, 2017(ISSN: 2249-2496)“ Nationalistic Consciousness through
Music & Cinema with special reference to Jyotiprashad Agarwala” Excellence International Journal of Educational & Research, A peer reviewed & refereed UGC approved International Journal, Impact factor: 5.088 January, 2018(ISSN2349-8838)
- ”Khasixokolor Nongkrem Nitya Utshav” Excellence International Journal of Educational & Research, A peer reviewed & refereed UGC approved International Journal, Impact factor: 4.565 March, 2018 (ISSN 2349-8838)
- Khasi Aru Asomiya Xomaj Xanskriti ISBN:978-81-927630-1-9
SankardevCollege, Bishnupur, Shillong June,2013
- Sonitpur Jilar Cah Jonogosthir kothito Bhasa ISBN:978-81-927630-8-8 SankardevCollege,Bishnupur, Shillong JULY 2013