Smt. EUGENIA KYNDIAH
Name: Smt. Eugenia Kyndiah.
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualification: MSc Botany (1st class)
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 30 Years
Specialization: ECOLOGY OF MANAGEMENT OF FOREST ECOSYSTEM.
- TRIBAL KNOWLEDGE ON THE PREPARATION OF RICE BASED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN MEGHALAYA. Published in “Transient” – A Journal of Natural Sciences and Allied Subjects. Vol. 4.2014, ISSN – 2250-0650.
- INDIGENOUS KNOWLEDGE IN PREPARING RICE BASED FOODS BY THE TRIBES OF MEGHALAYA. Published in International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies ( IJIRAS). Volume 3 Issue 7 June 2016, ISSN – 2394-4404.
- Forest Resources: Traditional Management in Meghalaya (2014).
- Indigenous Traditional Approach…. of Biodiversity (2014)
- Observed Impacts of Anthropogenic Activities on the Natural Ambient: An Attribution to Climate Change in Meghalaya, India. (2015)
INTEREST: Environmental Issues.
1. Life member of the Meghalaya Economic Association since 2014.
2. Overall in charge & Course Co-ordinator of the certificate course on Spoken English and Soft Skills, conducted by the firm POLARIS solution enterprise for the students of the college from the 9th 0f June – 12th of September, 2014
3. Convener of the Alumni Committee of Sankardev College from 2018 onwards.
4. Member in the Parent- Teacher Committee of Sankardev College.
5. Member of the Executive Committee of Sankardev College Employees Co-operative Mutual Benefit Fund Society LTD, Shillong from 2020.