Miss. Rose Mary Lyngdoh
Name– Rose Mary Lyngdoh
Designation– Assistant Professor in Environmental Science, Sankardev College Shillong
- Secured 4th Rank in the Merit List of BSc in Environmental Science Honours in the University exam, 2015
- Secured 2nd Rank in the Merit List of M.Sc Environmental Science Examination conducted by the University in 2017
- Qualified the State Eligibility Test for Lectureship in Environmental Science in 2018
- Qualified the National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor in Environmental Science in 2019
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar on Sustainable Tourism and Environmental Conservation: A Tool for Community Development organised by Sankardev College, Shillong on 12th and 13th March 2020.
- In-charge of the Social Media Council at Sankardev College (2019- upto present)
- Organising member of the One day Webinar on Implementation of Domestic Violence Act and Effectiveness Thereof, by Sankardev College Shillong on 28th October, 2020
- Member of the Community Outreach Program Committee, Sankardev College (2020)
- Presented paper entitled, “ Ka Bri ki Synrang Park Laitmawsiang: A tourist destination with a potential of Environment Conservation and Community Development” in the National Seminar on Sustainable Tourism and Environmental Conservation: A Tool for Community Development organized by Sankardev College, Shillong on 12th and 13th March 2020.
- Presented paper entitled, “ A survey on the potential of rainwater harvesting in Sankardev College , Shillong” during the National Webinar on “Waste Management: Emphasis on Higher Educational Institutions” organized by Department of Chemistry , Lady Keane College, Shillong on 3rd November, 2020.
- Citizen Chapter and Meghalaya Innovation Scouts.
(Organized by State Council of Science, Technology and Environment, Meghalaya)
- State Level Seminar on “Understanding Seismic Activity”.
(Organized by Dept. of Chemistry and Environmental Studies, Shillong College, Shillong)
- Seminar on Conservation of Biodiversity in North East India
(Organized by Prasar Bharati Broadcasting Corporation of India
- Training programme on “Landslide Mitigation By Bio-Engineering Measures”
(Organized by The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), New Delhi in collaboration with the Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute (MATI), SHILLONG.
- State level One day Workshop on “Teaching and Evaluation”.
(Organised by the Khasi Department of Sankardev College, Shillong)
- One-day webinar for Teachers and Students on Political Developments since Independence in Northeast India (1947-1972).
(Organised by the Department of History and Political Science Sankardev College, Shillong)
- 4 days National Workshop on “Educational Video Making using smart phones”
(Organised by the Department of Mass Media, St Anthony’s College, Shillong).
- One-day Webinar on “Engineering Preparedness for Earthquake Disaster Mitigation: Towards Disaster Reliance Society”.
(Organized by Department of civil engineering Mizoram University, Aizawl).
- One-day National Webinar on “Solid Waste Management and Garbage Free India During Pandemic COVID-19”
[Oganized by National Service Scheme, Atal Bihari Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur (C.G) and Chaitanya College, Pamgarh, Janjgir-Champa (C.G)].
- One-day National Webinar on “Growth and Paradigm Shift in Geographical Information System”
Orgainsed by the Department of Geography , Nowgong College in collaboration with IQAC, Nowgong College.
- 7 Days Online Training Program on, “Statistical Analysis Using R Programming”.
(Organised by Department of Statistics, Assam University, Silchar Assam in Collaboration with Jorhat Extension Centre of NIELIT Guwahati)