QUALIFICATIONS-Ph.D in English
EXTRACURRICULAR DUTIES-Organized seminars and talks, debate and
creative writing competitions
1. Working as convener of Academic Committee and Examination Cell.
2. Member of Editorial Board of College Magazine Academia.
3. Member of Women’s cell
4. Nodal Officer for academica ctivities RUSA
5. Member of Moderation Board, NEHU
6.Co-opted member of BOS, NEHU
7. Paper setter and Examiner for Meghaya
Public Service Commision
8. Paper setter, Examiner and scrutinizer for
AWARDS-Awarded citation for rendering 25 years of service to Sankardev
College, in the year 2012
- Article on “ The Poetry of Robert Frost” included in the Looking Glass Textbook for B.A English course published by Cambridge University Press India, New Delhi in 2010.
- Article titled “ QUEST FOR SELF IN ART: PATRICK WHITE’S THE
VIVISECTOR” published in THE JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARARY
LITERATURE (JCL) a Peer – Reviewed Refereed International Journal Volume 6-No.2 agust 2014ISSN 0975 – 16373.
- Article titled “ NATUREIMAGERY IN THE POETRY OF ROBERT FROST ” published in THE JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY LITERATURE (JCL) A Peer Reviewed Refered International Journal Volume 9 No.1 January 2017ISSN 0975-16374.
- Edited the book Twentieth Century American Poetry Socio Economic Impact: A collection of articles published by JS publications Beltola, Guwahati on behalfof the Department of English, Sankardev College,Shillong and edited by Dr,ReenaSingh. October 2018, ISBN 978-81- 93558-6-65.
- Article titled “IMPACT OF A CHANGING AMERICA ON 20TH CENTURY AMERICAN POETRY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE POEMS OF CARL SANDBURG” published in the book Twentieth CenturyAmerican Poetry SocioEconomic Impact published by
J.S Publications, Guwahati ISBN : 978-81- 93558 -6-6