Smt. B. KHARWANLANG
QUALIFICATION-M.A ,M.Phil, B.Ed
INTERESTS- Khasi Culture, Khasi Literature, Literary Theory and Criticism.
EXTRA CURRICULAR DUTIES-
- Co-founding member of the Iatei Club constituted by the Department of Khasi Sankardev College Shillong, for the welfare of honors students.
- Member of the Sports, Seminar Committee of Sankardev College.
- Member of the Meghalaya College Teachers Association,Shillong.
- Member of Ka Syngkhong Kyntiew Ri, Shillong.
- Life Member of Assam State Centre Council For Teacher Education. NGO Regd. No. 508/91 Under M.P Societies Registration Act.1973.
- Member of Sankardev College Employees Co-operatives Society- Mutual Benefit Fund Society LTD, Shillong. Membership of Professional Bodies, Editorship of
- Member of Board of Undergraduate .studies,NEHU in Khasi [No: BUGS:5- .18/Conf/86-87-441Dated:1st May2007] for a period Of three years.
- Member of Board of Undergraduate studies,NEHU in Khasi[No:BUGS: 5-
18/Conf/86-87-376 Dated: 13th May 2013] for aperiod of three years.
- Editorship of College magazine:
- Member of the Editorial Board ‘Academia’, Sankardev College.
- Member of the Golden Jubilee Souvenir committee2012,Sankardev
- “Lai Tylli Ki Khanna Lyngkot”, published by Ri Khasi Book Agency, Shillong. ISBN No.978-81-927-630-2-6. No. of co-authors :5
- Contributing article in the Sankardev College Golden Jubilee Souvenir .‘1962-2012’
- Contributing articles in the College Magazine ‘Academia’.